Software and app updates related to 'submit to core'
Here it is, the CLZ Newsletter for July 2021.
Now, this could be a very short newsletter, because we did only ONE release this month: the CLZ Games 6.4 update on July 2 (the one with the new look).
But I won’t let you get away that easily:-) Instead, I am turning today’s newsletter into a big “What’s cooking at CLZ?” overview!
Even though we did no further releases, we have not exactly been sitting on our hands this month. Big projects are underway, some preparing for big releases in August, but also some “behind the scenes” work to improve our online services.
So… here’s what’s cooking:
- CLZ Music 6.4 for iOS and Android: lots of new fields
support for all new cloud fields that were introduced recently (Musicians, Credits, Headers in track lists, etc..)
- For all Windows editions: new “Transfer Field Data” tool
an advanced tool for batch copying data from from one field to another.
- Submit to Core site re-write
a new design and fully mobile ready!
- Moving to a new server infrastructure
full scalable, more secure and more cost-effective
- Better ISBN coverage for some European countries
implementing new data sources for European ISBNs.
CLZ Alwin here, with your CLZ news for April 2021.
Here in the Netherlands things are looking up, albeit slowly. The evening curfew has been lifted, shops can be visited without appointments and restaurants and bars are allowed to open up their outdoor terraces between noon and 18:00.
For the CLZ team, it’s business as usual, with some nice releases this April, and more big projects coming to an end soon:
- Released this month:
- Movie/Book/Game Collector 21.2 for Windows: New Link with Core screen
- Comic Collector 21.1: Download values in other currencies
- CLZ Books 6.3: New fields, website links and: other currencies!
- Coming up:
- Music/Comic Collector for Windows: New Link with Core screen
- CLZ mobile apps: big “cosmetic” update with a new look
- Music Connect/Cloud: new fields
- Re-design for the core.collectorz.net Submit to Core site
[CLZ News] Pre-fill for Windows, Missing Comics for CLZ mobile apps, new currency settings for Connect
Here’s CLZ Alwin, with your CLZ News for January 2021.
I hope you are all staying safe. In the Netherlands, we just went into a stricter lockdown, including a curfew, meaning we can’t go outside between 9PM and 5AM. So it looks like we will have to remain in our work-from-home situation for quite a while 🙁
Still, we are now fully set up to work like this, so there’s absolutely no delays here, not in customer support, not in development, not in content management. Here’s what’s new and what’s cooking:
- Windows: New “Pre-fill” screens for Movie, Book, Music and Game Collector
- CLZ Comics: Missing Comics tool
- Connect: Currency selector and Currency Display settings
- Coming up: Audience Ratings from IMDb, for all movie tools
- Coming up: mobile-friendly Submit to Core site
This is the CLZ News for April 2020, as always brought to you by CLZ Alwin.
I hope you and your family are safe and healthy. Here in the Netherlands, all CLZ team members are staying safe by working from home.
In the meantime, this has become business as usual and we are making normal progress on all software and services. And of course, customer support is still here to help you with your questions, 7 days a week!
This month, we released 4 big updates for macOS, a huge 5.3 update for the CLZ Games mobile app and many improvements to the Connect web-based software. Here’s the full list:
- v20.1 for all macOS editions, with faster CLZ Cloud syncing!
- CLZ Games 5.3: Add Games by Platform and Add Hardware from Core
- Connect web-based software:
- Keyboard shortcuts!
- Movie/Book Connect: Submit to Core
- Music Connect: Merge multi-disc albums
- Choose all Collection Status options when adding
- Reminder: switch from desktop to Connect with our Trade-In Offer