Software and app updates related to 'submit to core'
[CLZ News] Pre-fill for Windows, Missing Comics for CLZ mobile apps, new currency settings for Connect
Here’s CLZ Alwin, with your CLZ News for January 2021.
I hope you are all staying safe. In the Netherlands, we just went into a stricter lockdown, including a curfew, meaning we can’t go outside between 9PM and 5AM. So it looks like we will have to remain in our work-from-home situation for quite a while 🙁
Still, we are now fully set up to work like this, so there’s absolutely no delays here, not in customer support, not in development, not in content management. Here’s what’s new and what’s cooking:
- Windows: New “Pre-fill” screens for Movie, Book, Music and Game Collector
- CLZ Comics: Missing Comics tool
- Connect: Currency selector and Currency Display settings
- Coming up: Audience Ratings from IMDb, for all movie tools
- Coming up: mobile-friendly Submit to Core site
This is the CLZ News for April 2020, as always brought to you by CLZ Alwin.
I hope you and your family are safe and healthy. Here in the Netherlands, all CLZ team members are staying safe by working from home.
In the meantime, this has become business as usual and we are making normal progress on all software and services. And of course, customer support is still here to help you with your questions, 7 days a week!
This month, we released 4 big updates for macOS, a huge 5.3 update for the CLZ Games mobile app and many improvements to the Connect web-based software. Here’s the full list:
- v20.1 for all macOS editions, with faster CLZ Cloud syncing!
- CLZ Games 5.3: Add Games by Platform and Add Hardware from Core
- Connect web-based software:
- Keyboard shortcuts!
- Movie/Book Connect: Submit to Core
- Music Connect: Merge multi-disc albums
- Choose all Collection Status options when adding
- Reminder: switch from desktop to Connect with our Trade-In Offer