Collectorz.com News settings
Comic Collector (Windows)
February 6th, 2020
- Some statistics weren’t shown correctly on screens with higher DPI settings.
- Setting to display series with their sortnames wasn’t remembered correctly.
- Edit Multiple: The lock checkbox wasn’t remembered correctly.
CLZ Movies (Android)
August 6th, 2019
- Preferred data language setting was not working meaning plots, titles, genres etc. would always be downloaded in English instead of your preferred language.
June 14th, 2018
Over the last week Joël from team Connect worked on splitting the settings into more logical places, and added new tooltips to explain what all the buttons do. The full what’s new:
Hovering your mouse over the various buttons will now show tooltips to explain what the buttons do! Hover your mouse over the buttons to see what they do.
Split the settings
All settings used to be together in one screen, but they weren’t easy to find so we decided to split the settings up into their own logical pages. You can now find them by opening the menu (top left), and look for:
- Field Defaults: to set up default field values for new items
- CLZ Cloud Sharing: to set up all your CLZ Cloud sharing options
- Settings: with just the behaviour and display settings