Software and app updates related to 'iphone'
Do you own our CLZ Movies app for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch?
Then read on, because this message contains important information on how to
get your free upgrade to the upcoming CLZ Movies 2.0 version.
Here’s the deal:
- CLZ Movies 2.0 is coming soon (ETA: within 2 weeks) and will finally bring
the long awaited adding, editing, barcode scanning and 2-way syncing features.
- CLZ Movies 2.0 will be *one* universal app for iPhone and iPad. To be more
precise: the existing iPhone app will be transformed into this universal app.
Do you own one (or more) of the CLZ apps for iPhone and iPad? Then please read on. Your action is *required* to make sure you don’t miss out.
Here’s a short summary of what’s going to happen:
- Big 2.0 updates for our iOS apps are coming soon. These will be FREE updates.
Main new features: Adding, editing, barcode scanning and 2-way syncing.
- 2-way syncing will work through Collectorz.com Connect.
A Sync & Share account (comes free with Pro editions) is sufficient.
- With these updates the iPhone and iPad editions will merged into one app.
- CLZ Comics 2.0 is almost ready. ETA: 3 or 4 weeks from now.
The other 4 apps will follow, roughly 4 to 6 weeks apart.
Yes, it’s July 31, so it’s time for the Collectorz.com Newsletter.
Today, I have more news about the upcoming new iOS apps, including a
special invitation for all users of our *current* apps for iPhone and iPad:
- Calling all iPhone and iPad users… Get a preview of the 2.0 apps now!
Next to that, an overview of the important releases and happenings this month:
- Updates for Mac editions, now fully Mountain Lion compatible.
- Game Collector 5 for Windows is live!
- C37 scanner overstock (200 units) sold out in 6 days!
- Image server upgraded with 2 TB of extra hard disk space.
Yes, it really is going to happen: Adding, editing and barcode scanning functionality in the CLZ mobile apps.
Pim, our mobile app developer, is currently implementing these features for the CLZ Comics HD app for iPad.
(of course these capabilities will also be released for the other apps, and also for iPhone and for Android).
This build 2 fixes the crashes some Comic Collector users have reported, plus a couple of other problems (full What’s New list is included below).
It’s been a while since the last Barry news, so time for an update:
During all the V8 chaos, Pim, AJ and Sven continued their work on CLZ Barry.
And I am happy to announce that the iPhone edition is almost finished.
We’re planning to submit it to Apple tomorrow.
After that, Pim will focus on the Android edition, trying to finish that one
as soon as possible. However, we probably can’t stick to our plan to release
both editions simultaneously.
It would be crazy to deliberately hold back the release of the iPhone edition.
I think we’ll just release the iPhone app as soon as Apple give us the “go”,
then launch the Android app when ready, probably 2 or 3 weeks later.
This week, we will send the first preview email to all Barry Club members,
with more feature information and of course, new screen shots.
Last week, we told you about a “secret” project we were working on:
Project B. We also gave you a hint, the Project B logo (on the left).
This post generated many guesses on Facebook and Twitter,
and we were happy to see that most of you guessed correctly:
Project B is a wireless barcode scanner app. And it’s called:
CLZ Barry !