August 10th, 2011
This build 2 fixes the crashes some Comic Collector users have reported, plus a couple of other problems (full What’s New list is included below).
If you own an iPhone 3G or better, iPod touch 4th gen or an iPad 2,
then now’s the time to buy Barry.
Go here to buy the CLZ Barry app ( US $7.99 or equivalent)
or just open the App Store on your device and search for “clz barry“.
Updated CLZ Barry manual!
We’re seeing some confusion about how to use CLZ Barry in combination with our Collectorz.com programs. So we have completely rewritten that particular section of the Barry manual. Recommend reading for all CLZ Barry users!
What’s New in CLZ Barry 1.0 build 2 for iOS
- New option for sending barcodes: Send by text message (SMS)
- Link to Online Manual in Settings screen
- Comic Book scanning
- Frequent crashes while scanning UPC+5 barcodes
- Scanning: red scan beam now correctly beams at entire UPC+5 barcode
- QR code scanning:
- Rare crashes when scanning many QR codes in a row
- QR-Codes containing unicode characters were not transmitted to Buddy
- Custom scan mode: Code 39 scanning did not work
- Settings: Disabling Online Lookups did not work
- New button explanation overlay in scan screen (just for 2 secs)
- Barry ID screen: logo at the bottom didn’t look right (egg shaped)
- App icon didn’t look right (double gloss effect)
- Small scan beam drawing error in landscape mode