Software and app updates related to 'translation'
It’s Dec 30, so this is CLZ Alwin with the final CLZ Newsletter for 2022. But first: A happy 2023 from the entire CLZ Team: Martin, Rowdy, Sven, Stijn, AJ, Pim, Joe, Bernard, Justin, Taco, Sytske and me, Alwin!
December has been a quiet month, with no releases at all! Most of the CLZ team has been taking vacation days this month (just 5 of us working today 🙂 ). On top of that, our focus has been on several BIG projects that should result in releases early 2023.
So this is the perfect opportunity to make this newsletter into a “What’s coming in 2023” overview:
- New “CLZ Scanner” app, to replace CLZ Barry
- Translations for the Connect web-based software
- Big updates for all book products with new fields
- Multi-level folders for the CLZ mobile apps
- Two-factor authentication on CLZ Accounts
- More slab fields for comic products
And much more of course, the above is just what’s at the top of our list now.
This is CLZ Alwin, bringing you the CLZ News for April 2022!
Strangely enough, only ONE new release this month (CLZ Comics 7.6). Well, not that strange really, as part of the team is working on big back-end projects and the rest on upcoming May releases.
So today’s newsletter is all about “What’s Cooking at the CLZ HQ?”:
- Now live:
- CLZ Comics 7.6: Bigger cover images in Add Comics screen
- What’s Cooking?
- A new partner for comic values!
- New “Card View” for all CLZ mobile apps
- Faster searches with our new search engine servers
- Multiple languages for the Connect web-based software!