Software and app updates related to 'dutch'
This is CLZ Alwin, with the April 2023 edition of the CLZ Newsletter.
This month, we were finally able to go live with a huge project: the localization of our Connect web-based software in other languages (other than English). The first language is live now and I guess you won’t be surprised it is Dutch, our own native language :-). More coming soon!
Also, we have embarked on a new mission this month, something we have been postponing for many years: the ability to add/edit and sync custom lists for Cast, Crew, Creators and Characters for our movie and comic tools! More info below.
Here’s the news for April 2023 and an updated What’s Cooking list:
- New in April 2023:
- Connect is now available in Dutch!
- Comic Collector 23.6: New report after Updating Key Info
- Youtuber Mystic shows how he is using CLZ Games
- What’s Cooking?:
- Multi-level folders for the CLZ mobile apps
- Comic Connect: new look for the Series folders
- Connect: re-designed collection tab-bar
- Connect/Cloud: editable/syncable Cast, Crew, Creator and Character lists!
A big project our web-dev team has been focused on the past few months is making our Connect web-based software available into other languages. A huge project that consists of:
- Making the software translatable, basically ensuring that ALL UI text is retrieved from a translation database.
- Creating a nice and easy web-based CMS tool that translators can log in to and translate text, preview in Connect, etc…
- Doing the actual translations of all UI texts.
And today we can finally show the first results: Connect is now available in Dutch!