Collectorz.com News search
Music Collector (Windows)
April 21st, 2016
- Edit Album/Track: changing the instrument for a musician would mark all albums this musician appeared as “dirty”
- Main Screen:
- When composition composers weren’t filled in, the composer field would still show semicolons
- Cards View: selection wasn’t always restored properly
- Scrolling the Details View with the mouse wheel would scroll the list when the scroll bar reached the top
- Quick search:
- pasting text into quick search box didn’t show the clear button
- Escape button will now clear quick search
- Sync with Cloud: cancelling sync didn’t always work
Comic Collector (Windows)
March 23rd, 2016
- Starting program in Cover Flow or switching to it was very slow
- Main Screen: Cards View: selection wasn’t always restored properly
- Update File Links: Story front cover paths were not updated properly
- Quick search:
- Pasting text into quick search box didn’t show the clear button
- Escape button will now clear quick search when quick search is selected.
January 17th, 2013
At Collectorz.com, we’re offering a range of cataloging solutions. First, there’s of course the different products for music, movies, books, comics and videogames.
But on top of that, our solutions are also available in multiple editions, for different platforms, like Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and online (Connect).
Today I’d like to give you some tips on how to get help for each of those editions. That is, how to get the answers to your questions (and the solutions for possible problems) in the fastest way possible.
If you follow these simple tips, not only will you have your answers sooner, but you’ll also help us more efficiently.
So that we can spend more time creating great software 🙂