What's new in CLZ Music for iOS?
CLZ Music (iOS)
February 21st, 2018
Quick Search: Search-As-You-Type suggestions
Instantly find and select a particular album in your local database:
- In the Quick Search box, just start typing the first few letters of the artist or title you are looking for.
- While typing, a drop-down list will appear, showing the first five matching albums.
(for most albums, it only takes 2 or 3 letters before it shows up.)
- Once you see the album you were looking for, tap it to bring up its detail page
- TIP: Tap the search button on the keyboard or tap “View All Results” to perform the normal search.
Quick Search now searches more fields
Now also searches in:
Full list of fields that are now searched:
- Album Artist
- Album Composer
- Track Title
- Track Artist
- Faster loading of details screen.
- Albums with multiple discs could sometimes lose discs if they are edited immediately after adding them.
- Crash within a few seconds of opening the app.
- Crash when pressing ‘Change account info’ in the sync screen.
v4.9.3: New: Single Search Box for your Add Albums screen March 1st, 2018 v4.9.2: Fixed a crash with the search February 27th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features February 21st, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v4.8.1: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! January 10th, 2018 v4.5.13: Further improvements to the Add Albums screen November 11th, 2017 v4.5.12: Optimized layout for iPad Pro October 20th, 2017 v4.5.11: Fixed a crash in iOS10 and lower October 16th, 2017 v4.5.10: Redesigned Selection Mode October 15th, 2017 v4.5.9: Added app icon for 12.9 inch iPad September 27th, 2017 v4.5.8: Fixed a keyboard problem for iOS 11 September 24th, 2017 v4.5.7: Improved navigation in “All Albums” folder July 21st, 2017 v4.5.6: Improved success rate on barcode searches! July 14th, 2017 v4.5.5: Fixed navigation issue and more June 14th, 2017 v4.5.4: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.3: Navigation and View settings now correctly restored May 22nd, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 17th, 2017 v4.4.3: Final iOS7 compatible version April 5th, 2017 v4.4.2: New folder grouping options January 13th, 2017 v4.4.1: New: You can now add and edit your own track lists December 31st, 2016 v4.3.2: Fixed wrongly popping up iTunes message December 21st, 2016 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! December 6th, 2016 v4.2.4: Your own track lists now sync from CLZ Cloud to your device October 24th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed a problem in the Field Defaults screen and Sync September 24th, 2016