Catalog CDs, vinyl and music files on your Windows PC
May 30, 2022
Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Try Music Collector FREE
software updates + online services
Browse, sort and search your music collection in various layouts and views
Music Collector's main screen is highly customizable, so that you can make it look the way you want. Choose between:
- Multiple layouts for the main screen folder, list and details panels.
- List, Images or Card View for your album lists.
- Different templates for the album details panel.
- Light, Dark and System skins for all screens.
Easily add CDs and vinyl to your database, by inserting CDs, by Artist and Title or by Barcode
Adding new albums to your personal music inventory is quick and easy. Choose from 3 methods:
- Just insert the CD to have the program scan its' CD-ID, then use the CD-ID to search our central online CD database (for CDs only).
- Enter or scan the CD barcode to search our online CD database by barcode (for CDs only).
- Enter the Artist and Title and select the best match from our online database (great for both vinyl and CDs).
Our Core online music database will then automatically provide
- Full albums details like artist, title, format, label, release date, etc...
- Full track lists, with song titles, artists and track duration info.
- Cover images (front and back).
Organize your music files (MP3, M4A, OGG, WMA, FLAC, etc ...) by scanning your folders
MMusic Collector can also organize your music files. Just let it scan your computer for digital music files, then automatically create new albums in your music database using the information from the file tags (ID3v1, ID3v2, etc...). After that, the audio files can be played right from your album details panel
Free CLZ Cloud storage for backups, syncing and sharing
Use the free CLZ Cloud service to:
- always have an online backup of your music database.
- synchronize your data to other computers and mobile devices.
- share your album list online, for friends and family (example).
Other features and tools
- Efficiently edit your data using field defaults, batch editing, direct editing in main screen list, etc..
- Add missing cover images by searching the internet with the built-in Find Image Online tool.
- Customize your database by renaming existing fields, or by creating your own User Defined Fields.
- Manage your loans with the integrated Loan Manager system.
- Export your music database to Text or XML files.
- Print album lists in any order, with your configurable columns.
Latest Music Collector updates
Music Collector reviews from customers
Thank you very much for your support.
Great people also!!!!
Oh forgot the multiple disc albums can add them together under one index number great add that was put couple years ago My Collection is listed on my two PCs. My iPhone and my wife’s iPhone and our 2 iPads.
A few days ago my separate hard drive died and could not be brought back to life enough to recover my database for Music collector! I had backups done rather regularly, but on the crash it was not up to date, but the CLZ Cloud was since it is so easy to synchronize both database (cloud and PC).
The Music Collector software was intact since it is installed on a different HD, but my database was lost. I then tried to reverse synchronize from CLZ Cloud and within minutes of download everything was back in my PC and running.
Voilà, a quick story of my experience of the day with the CLZ Cloud!
Again thank you for a wonderful program. 5/5