Catalog CDs, vinyl and music files on your Windows PC
Jul 6, 2021
Windows 7, 8, 10
Try Music Collector FREE
software updates + online services
Browse, sort and search your music collection in various layouts and views
Music Collector's main screen is highly customizable, so that you can make it look the way you want. Choose between:
- Multiple layouts for the main screen folder, list and details panels.
- List, Images or Card View for your album lists.
- Different templates for the album details panel.
- Light, Dark and System skins for all screens.
Easily add CDs and vinyl to your database, by inserting CDs, by Artist and Title or by Barcode
Adding new albums to your personal music inventory is quick and easy. Choose from 3 methods:
- Just insert the CD to have the program scan its' CD-ID, then use the CD-ID to search our central online CD database (for CDs only).
- Enter or scan the CD barcode to search our online CD database by barcode (for CDs only).
- Enter the Artist and Title and select the best match from our online database (great for both vinyl and CDs).
Our Core online music database will then automatically provide
- Full albums details like artist, title, format, label, release date, etc...
- Full track lists, with song titles, artists and track duration info.
- Cover images (front and back).
Organize your music files (MP3, M4A, OGG, WMA, FLAC, etc ...) by scanning your folders
MMusic Collector can also organize your music files. Just let it scan your computer for digital music files, then automatically create new albums in your music database using the information from the file tags (ID3v1, ID3v2, etc...). After that, the audio files can be played right from your album details panel
Free CLZ Cloud storage for backups, syncing and sharing
Use the free CLZ Cloud service to:
- always have an online backup of your music database.
- synchronize your data to other computers and mobile devices.
- share your album list online, for friends and family (example).
Other features and tools
- Efficiently edit your data using field defaults, batch editing, direct editing in main screen list, etc..
- Add missing cover images by searching the internet with the built-in Find Image Online tool.
- Customize your database by renaming existing fields, or by creating your own User Defined Fields.
- Manage your loans with the integrated Loan Manager system.
- Export your music database to Text or XML files.
- Print album lists in any order, with your configurable columns.
Latest Music Collector updates
Music Collector reviews from customers
I really would like to send a special thank to AJ with the patience and kindness he spent with me.
And by the end I would like to congratulate Alwin since the begining when I started my relation with Collectorz in 2005.
Hope Covid passes you by and good mood stays with you each day.
Stay strong, keep smiling!
In short, congratulations and may your innovating work continue. Cheers and best wishes to all the crew
When is the last time I came away from an encounter with a tech company actually feeling better? The last time I contacted Collectorz, that's when!
But, your company's dedication to constant improvement is simply amazing! So, thank you.