Software and app updates related to 'graded'
CLZ / CovrPrice collaboration, August 11 update
September is getting closer, so time for an update about our upcoming collaboration with CovrPrice for comic values. But first, a quick summary:
CLZ / CovrPrice: What’s it all about?
CLZ and CovrPrice are going to work together, which will give you comic values from CovrPrice (for both raw and graded comics), right there in your favorite CLZ comic cataloging tool (CLZ Comics, Comic Connect or Comic Collector).
To get access to these comic values from CovrPrice, you will need a subscription to the CovrPrice “UNLIMITED” plan, which is US $6.95 per month or, when paid yearly, US $60 per year ($5/month).
You will also need an active subscription to your CLZ app or software. A grandfathered account will not suffice.
v7.5: More value data from PriceCharting (Graded, Box only, Manual only)
BBy popular request, we have enhanced our support for getting values from PriceCharting.com! And there’s more…
Here’s what’s new in today’s CLZ Games 7.5 update:
- Support for the separate Box Only and Manual Only values
- Support for the Graded values
(“Graded” is now an extra Completeness option)
- More hardware related stats and charts in the Statistics screen
- You can now also set Tags for Hardware items
More value data from PriceCharting (Graded, Box only, Manual only)
Coming up: CLZ Comics 5.0!
Yep, it is finally coming: CLZ Comics 5.0, for both iOS and Android!
ETA: we are currently aiming for Tuesday September 10, but no promises!
Here’s what will be new in Vee Five:
- CLZ Comics will become a subscription app
That is, for new users. Existing users will of course be “grandfathered.
- Automatic “slabbed & graded” values from GoCollect
Find the most valuable comics in your collection (premium feature, so requires a subscription).
- Lots of new value-related fields
Grade, Grading Company, Grader Notes, Slabbed vs Raw, Signed By, Is Key Comic (yes/no) and Key Reason.
- More fields now editable and syncing to/from CLZ Cloud
New editable fields: Plot, Nr of Pages, Genres, Country and Language.
- Now supports and syncs multiple collections
Create and sync multiple “sub collections” within your database.
- Automatic cloud-syncing of your own “custom” images
No more need to manually force “Upload Image to CLZ Cloud”.