Software and app updates related to 'format icons'
This is the fourth and final CLZ Movies 9 Feature Hilite email. In this one, I will go over 2 of the smaller improvements of version 9: the added format icon for digital and streaming format and the new ability to tap on actor name in the movie details to instantly see all movies that actor appeared in.
BTW: if you missed the earlier three v9 feature hilite emails, you can still read them on the CLZ Club forum here:
- Improved Adding Movies by Title
- The new Collections Tab Bar
- Better screens for reporting “unrecognized barcodes”
It has been a while since we had the chance to sit down and work on the CLZ Movies app for a longer stretch. That is, doing improvements that are specific to movies and DVD/Blu-ray/4K releases. In fact, the project took much longer than anticipated, as new ideas for improvements kept popping while we worked on it. And we decided to just let that happen and create the best version of the app that we could think of right now.
Today, we can finally show you this huge v9.0 update for your CLZ Movies mobile app. Here’s what’s new:
- Improved Add Movies / Add by Title screen
- Collection tabs: easily switch between collections using tabs at the bottom
- New: tap an actor name in details to show all your movies with that actor
- Better screens for reporting “unrecognized barcodes” and adding those movies anyway
- When adding Box Sets, the app now automatically asks “Singly Entry or Multiple Entries?”
- Many new icons for digital and streaming formats