Software and app updates related to 'add by title'
Last week, we released version 9.0 of the CLZ Movies mobile app, our biggest update ever! So big in fact, that you may not have checked out all the new features yet.
To help you get started with all the new stuff, I am going to do four “v9 feature hilite” emails, each one highlighting one of the four big features of this update.
This is Feature Hilite #1 and today, we’re gonna take a look at all the improvements to the Add Movies by Title feature.
It has been a while since we had the chance to sit down and work on the CLZ Movies app for a longer stretch. That is, doing improvements that are specific to movies and DVD/Blu-ray/4K releases. In fact, the project took much longer than anticipated, as new ideas for improvements kept popping while we worked on it. And we decided to just let that happen and create the best version of the app that we could think of right now.
Today, we can finally show you this huge v9.0 update for your CLZ Movies mobile app. Here’s what’s new:
- Improved Add Movies / Add by Title screen
- Collection tabs: easily switch between collections using tabs at the bottom
- New: tap an actor name in details to show all your movies with that actor
- Better screens for reporting “unrecognized barcodes” and adding those movies anyway
- When adding Box Sets, the app now automatically asks “Singly Entry or Multiple Entries?”
- Many new icons for digital and streaming formats