Collectorz.com News v19
January 31st, 2019
CLZ Alwin here, with the CLZ News for January 2019.
Most of the CLZ Team is working on long-term, big projects, which meant there were very few releases this month. So let’s go over these releases and then do a “What’s Cooking” overview!
- Several tweaks and fixes for all five v19’s for Windows
- Multiple collections in the Connect web-based software
- What’s Cooking??
- v19 for macOS
- v5 for all CLZ mobile apps
- CLZ Shop update
- Several “Core” projects
December 31st, 2018
This is it, the last CLZ Newsletter for 2018, brought to you by CLZ Alwin.
We have a very busy month behind us, with most of the team members preparing the v19 for Windows releases and dealing with hundreds of customer support questions every day.
Luckily, things have quieted down a bit now and we’re already busy planning some great stuff for 2019!
For now: Happy 2019 from the entire CLZ Team: Martin, Rowdy, Sven, Robbert, Stijn, Joel, AJ, Pim, Joe, Bernard, Sytske and me, CLZ Alwin!
These are today’s newsletter topics:
- Version 19 is live for all 5 Windows editions!
- All mobile apps: Resizable panels in tablet versions
- 2 days left on our Year End Sale for Connect subscriptions
September 26th, 2018
CLZ Alwin here, with a September Newsletter filled with updates about our “Collector” desktop editions for Windows and macOS, including the first news about the upcoming version 19!
All of today’s topics:
- Book/Music Collector for macOS: Improved Add from Core screens
- All Windows editions: Improved stability + better Find Cover tool
- All Windows/Mac editions: Version 19 is coming soon!
- CLZ apps for Android: Easier to find Folder and Sort options
- FIVE (!!) extra CLZ servers = no more daily backup slowness!
- Connect: new customization settings, Dark/Light Skin selection coming up
- Reminder: Switch from Collector to Connect, or vice versa, with our trade-in offer