Software and app updates related to 'translations'
We’re closing in on the end of September, so here’s our CLZ Newsletter for Sept 2023.
This month was all about the CLZ mobile apps. A new sync button on the main screen and new getting started tips for new users. Read all about those below.
In the meantime, some CLZ users have helped us translate the Connect web-based software to more languages!
Also, Breaking News: The CLZ Team will present at the New York Comic Con!
The topics today:
- All CLZ mobile apps: New Sync button on main screen
- All CLZ mobile apps: New in-app “getting started” tips for new users
- Connect web-based software: now available in French, Spanish and Hungarian
- Breaking News: The CLZ Team will present at the New York Comic Con!
Earlier this year, we updated our Connect software to make it fully localizable / translatable. Shortly after, we went live with Dutch and German version of Connect.
Today, after the hard work of three loyal CLZ users, three more language options went live on the site:
Thank you, Philippe, Rafael and Pető!!
- Fixed several issues with AutoSync that could cause Access Violation errors
- Updated a couple of translations