Software and app updates related to 'queue'
January 16th, 2018
Now live in your Comic Connect software, a complete re-design of the Add Comic screen, with a new look, easier interface and new features.
Adding Comics by Barcode
- Scan multiple barcodes in one go! Scanned barcodes will be automatically added to a queue, with the comic information populating instantly.
- Use the big blue Add to Collection button at the bottom right to add the selected comic to your database.
- OR use the little blue “+” buttons to add straight from the queue.
Adding Comics by Series
- Search by series title to see a list of matching series results.
- Expand a series entry to see the issue list for that series, with cover thumbnails!
- Use the Asc/Desc switch at the top to reverse the sorting of the issue list.
- Use the checkboxes on the right to select the issues you want to add.
- Use the checkbox to the right the series entries to Select All / Unselect All issues.
- Use shift-clicking on the checkboxes to select ranges of issues in one go.
- When done selecting issue, using the big blue “Add x to Collection” button at the bottom to add them all to your database in one go.
Not the right cover image? Use the built-in Find Cover tool to pick the correct one.
add from core adding android barcode barcode scanner barcode scanning box sets card view CLZ Barry clz cloud collection status comic collector comic values connect core custom images details panel dpi editing edit multiple field defaults fix folders images images view imdb key linking mac os x manage pick lists movie collector multiple collections newsletter performance pre-fill quick search search search-as-you-type security skins sorting statistics sync syncing template templates toolbar update from core values windows