Collectorz.com News oxl
May 22nd, 2019
A new Import tool is now available in Music Connect, for importing databases created with our old competitor “OrangeCD”.
To import your list of albums from OrangeCD, you need to export an OXL file of your albums out of OrangeCD. Here’s what to do:
- Start OrangeCD on your computer.
- Click menu Database > Import and export
- Select the Export to OrangeCD XML option
- Press “next” and save the file somewhere you will be able to find it
- Upload your OrangeCD OXL file in the box on Connect.
64-bit adding android backup barcode barcode scanner box sets card view CLZ Barry clz cloud clz comics comic collector connect core custom images dpi duplicates editing edit multiple fix folders https images imdb improvements in-app purchase ios ipad key mac os x manage pick lists movie collector multiple collections music collector newsletter performance quick filter quick search reviews search search-as-you-type security skins sorting ssl stability template templates trial windows