Software and app updates related to 'filte'
Comic Collector (Windows)
May 2nd, 2019
- Bigger buttons for the find cover screen and options screen,
- Filter Screen: Drag/Drop of pre-set filters could give an Access Violation error
- Duplicate Finder:
- Updated the standard set of columns (you can also pick your own using the column button top right)
- After searching for duplicates twice, the screen could show “0 found” even if it found duplicates
- When running the program on 2 or more screens with different DPI settings, you could get a “List Index out of Bounds” error
- You can now bypass the “Lock File” warning if it appears on start up
- Add buttons in the Add Screen are now disabled while data is being downloaded to prevent an Access Violation
- Edit Comic > Content > Add TPB screen sometimes couldn’t find new issues.
add from core adding barcode barcode scanner barcode scanning box sets card view CLZ Barry clz cloud collection status comic collector comic values connect core covrprice custom images details panel dpi editing edit multiple field defaults fix folders images images view imdb key linking manage pick lists movie collector multiple collections ncbd newsletter performance pre-fill quick search search search-as-you-type security settings skins sorting statistics sync syncing template templates update from core values windows