Software and app updates related to 'covers'
CLZ Books (Android)
April 6th, 2021
- Printed by / Printing / First Edition / Paper Type / Photographer / Editor / Translator fields were not available for editing on multiple books.
- Tapping on a book cover in the details screen did not show a full screen cover.
CLZ Games (iOS)
October 22nd, 2020
- Updating PriceCharting Values would not download values for all games
- Tapping a cover to view it would show the wrong cover on some devices running iOS 14
Comic Collector (Windows)
August 29th, 2019
- Issue with syncing notes from CLZ Cloud to Comic Collector
- Several issues with syncing covers up/down
- Some of the new value fields were missing from the older Detail Panel templates
- Link Screen could pop-up when it shouldn’t
- Quick Search (search as you type) ignored special characters
- Export/Import XML didn’t correctly work with all the new value fields
Comic Collector (macOS)
August 20th, 2019
- Edit Multiple Comics would set the collection status to “In Collection” for all comics edited.
- Drag/Drop of cover image files in the Edit Screen ignored the “Just link to dropped file” setting.
CLZ Books (iOS)
July 16th, 2019
This post is about CLZ Books iOS v5.0.5, CLZ Music iOS v5.0.5 and CLZ Movies iOS v5.0.2.
- When trying to send a support e-mail, instead of showing an error message, redirect to a web based contact form if there is no e-mail address set in the E-mail app.
- Re-added the ability to save a cover to the photo’s app in the edit screen. (Long-press the cover)
- Small text fixes
add from core adding android barcode barcode scanner barcode scanning box sets card view CLZ Barry clz cloud collection status comic collector connect core custom images dpi editing edit multiple field defaults find cover fix folders images images view imdb improvements key linking mac os x manage pick lists movie collector multiple collections newsletter performance pre-fill quick search search search-as-you-type security skins sorting statistics sync syncing template templates toolbar update from core values windows