Software and app updates related to 'removing'
About a month ago, we introduced a new “quick edit” pop-up screen, that is probably already saving you a lot of clicks and page refreshes.
Today we’re taking the next step: Batch editing!
- Click the Select button top right
- Now click entries in your list to select them. They will highlight in light blue.
- Now click Edit on the top right to open the Batch Edit screen.
- Check the checkbox of the fields you want to change, then enter the new value.
- Click Save to apply the changes to all selected items.
This is a very powerful feature that will save you lots of time.
But beware, as Uncle Ben once said: “With great power comes great responsibility”!
BTW: the same selecting system can now be used to remove multiple items in one go.
Super-handy but even scarier if you make a mistake. So be careful!