Software and app updates related to 'adding movies'
- Adding by Barcode: the last barcode you scanned is now automatically selected in the queue
- Further improvements for sorting text with numbers in it (especially with – symbols)
- Faster sorting, resulting in overall performance improvements especially for large databases
(most noticeably after clicking the Add button in the Add Movies screen)
- Adding: the app could crash while adding a movie
- Menu now shows last “IMDb ratings/votes update” date
- Menu now shows last “Sync with CLZ Cloud” date
- Improved messaging for subscription status
- After searching in your own collection by scanning a barcode, the result will now show instantly
- Add Movie: when scanning a barcode and then add manually, the barcode is now filled in
- Add/Update Movies: Country and Language weren’t downloaded
- Add/Update settings: Download links from MovieMeter checkbox was missing
- Pre-fill screen: It wasn’t possible to clear out certain fields (such as Tags)
- Edit screen: Pick list popups for certain fields didn’t remember their sort order
- Pre-fill wasn’t working after the “move to other collection status” popup
- Add Movies: When adding books to “Sold” the button wasn’t showing text
A huge 7.0 update for your CLZ Movies app is now available, with new features and lots of improvements to existing functionality. All in one go and all based on your feedback!
New in version 7 today:
- Use barcode scanner to search your own database
- New Collection Status: Sold
- New Collection Status icons and colors
- Improved Add Movies screen: enlarge thumbs, new beeps, num pad for barcode entry
- New Favorites section in Manage Pick List screen
- New setting to enable/disable showing trailers in the movie details
- The quantity field now shows in the list entries (when not “1”)
- In the Statistics screen you can now use “Tap to show all” to show all recent additions
In today’s update we’re introducing new Add from Core settings screen, that lets you configure exactly which fields you want to download when adding new movies.
While we are at it, we also tweaked the UI of the existing Update from Core settings and… we combined the two into ONE screens, with Add from Core / Update from Core tabs at top.