July 12th, 2013
Yes, it’s coming soon, the next major step forward for Music Collector, version 11.
And if you’ve been following our news about the recent upgrades of our Movie Collector and Book Collector products, you probably already have a good idea what it will bring.
Music Collector will finally get:
- Full Unicode Support – better handling of special characters for non-English languages
- New Virtual Shelves look, new templates, new look for the toolbars and icons
- More intuitive behaviour of the main screen’s tree and list panels
- Integrated support for our CLZ Barry wireless barcode scanner app
But there’s more! For this V11 release, Ronald has implemented a number of features
that were specifically requested by Music Collector users, on our forum and by email.
If you want hear about these new features, plus the full details about the above list,
then use this form to join our MUC11 Club:
Over the next 3 weeks, Club members will receive 5 emails, with full feature
descriptions, sneak preview screen shots and my guarantee that you will be the
first to hear it when version 11 has been launched.
Some answers to common questions:
- When will v11 go live? -> We are currently aiming to release early August 2013.
- What will it cost? -> The upgrade to v11 will cost US $24.95 (or EUR 19.95).
- Do I have to upgrade? -> No, the upgrade is completely optional.
- What about Mac? -> A similar upgrade for Mac is planned later this year.
I hope to welcome you to the MUC11 Club soon,