News: all updates for our software and apps
Wow, lots of unexpected fun this week ! 🙂
This Monday, Adobe released a new version 19 of their Flash player and immediately our support guys and gal got swamped with reports of broken trailer videos in Movie Collector and Game Collector.
So instead of working on the projects they had planned to work on, Ronald and AJ spent most of this week investigating the problem and trying to come up with a solution.
In the end, we decided to go for the ultimate solution:
Get rid of the dependence on Flash, once and for all.
So today’s Movie Collector 15.5.2 and Game Collector 15.4.2 updates now use the YouTube HTML5 player, which solves all trailer video problems that you all have run into.
Here’s how to update your software:
- Start the currently installed version of your Collector program.
- Choose Check for Update from the menu.
- In this screen, check the status of your Update Plan:
- If you have a valid, non-expired, Update Plan, proceed to Step 6!
- If the screen says “Your Update Plan has expired!”, then move on to Step 4 to renew.
- Renew your Update Plan in the My.CLZ.com Shop
Remember you can update your software for as little as US $6.95!
- After your purchase has completed, close and re-open the Check for Update screen.
- Click Update Now to install the new version.