Collectorz.com News add movie files
Movie Collector (Windows)
August 24th, 2017
- Add Movies from CLZ Core: the 4 “Add by” tabs now have icons.
- Add/Link Movie files: Link to Existing Movie:
- Double clicking the column header in the movie selection screen would act as double clicking a movie and close the screen.
- It wasn’t possible to resize the columns in the movie selection screen.
- Edit Movie: Links tab: When editing a local link, the “previous” button didn’t work.
- After adding a movie where a pick list item (such as an actor) was updated with new information, not all movies using that same actor were marked as “dirty” for syncing with CLZ Cloud.
- Adding a movie could cause a cast member’s image URL to be overwritten even when update setting “cast/crew images” was “Leave as is” or “Update empty fields only”.
adding android autosync backup barcode barcode scanner book collector card view check for update cloud syncing clz account CLZ Barry clz cloud clz comics clz movies cobalt columns comic collector company news connect core editing edit multiple export field defaults fix folders game collector images improvements in-app purchase ios ipad iphone mac os x manage pick lists movie collector music collector newsletter performance quick filter quick search reviews search search-as-you-type skins sorting templates tracks windows