Even though it’s been summer vacation time for several CLZ team members, we’ve been able to push out several huge releases, the most popular of which (by far) was the new Alphabet Bar. But don’t forget the huge book cloud update and CLZ Barry 2.0!
These are the topics of today’s newsletter, discussing all July releases and what’s cooking at the CLZ HQ at this very moment:
- CLZ Cloud 2.1 for Books: Sync your *own* data for 8 extra book fields
- CLZ Barry 2.0 for iOS and Android
- New “Alphabet Bar” in all 15.3 versions for PC & Mac
- Sharper Cover Thumbnails in all v15.3 versions for Windows
- Further improvements to Connect and the CLZ Cloud viewers
- What’s Cooking?
Despite the current heat wave in the Netherlands, the work on all our cataloging solutions is continuing.
This is the June 2015 edition of the CLZ Newsletter, with full details on last month’s releases, plus a quick overview of What’s Cooking:
- The final 3.0 app for Android is live: CLZ Music!
- Report movie data errors and missing movies to Core.
- New: “What’s New” blog for Connect & the CLZ Cloud viewer.
- What’s cooking? This is coming up next month.
Welcome to the May 2015 edition of the Collectorz.com Newsletter.
This is CLZ Alwin, with a summary of last months happenings and an important tip for getting the most out of your free CLZ Cloud service: Make it visible!
Wow, what a week! 14 major releases (fourteen!) … After 4 months of programming and testing, we can finally bring you the results of our labour:
5 v15 versions for Windows, 4 v15′s for Mac, 5 v3 apps for iOS (and 5 Android v3′s coming up).
So what’s new in all these updates? What have we been working on all this time?
Welcome to the March 2015 edition of the CLZ Newsletter.
I (Alwin) have 3 topics for you today:
- First, a progress update on the new Cloud Syncing 2.0 system and the accompanying v15 updates for PC/Mac and v3 releases of the mobile apps.
- Then, news about our continuing improvements to Connect and the free Cloud viewers.
- Last but not least, I’ll tell you about our current work on our Core online movie database.
Here we go: More »
CLZ Alwin here, with an important heads-up on the upcoming big updates for ALL our software editions, Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
Please do not skip this newsletter!
I’ll try to keep it brief and “easily digestible” Here we go:
Coming up soon:
- Version 15.0 for all 5 Windows editions.
- Version 15.0 for all 4 Mac OS X editions.
- Version 3.0 for all 5 iOS apps.
- Version 3.0 for all 5 Android apps.
ETA: we’ll be launching all book related editions on all platforms within 3 weeks, then all movie ones, etc…. All products should be live in about 2 months.
It’s Alwin, of Collectorz.com, with the first CLZ newsletter for 2015.
2015 is gonna be the year where we’ll take our multi-platform cataloging solutions to a new level, with faster server solutions, better cloud-syncing and lots of cool and useful updates for all platform editions.
In the meantime, we have embarked upon the first step for this, one of the biggest projects in CLZ history and something that effects ALL our products and services: CLZ Cloud Syncing 2.0. More about that one in the last topic of this newsletter.
Next to the cloud project, we have also been able to bring several new releases, with many of them on the mobile front. Plus 4 big Mac releases are coming up soon:
- Now Live: CLZ Books 2.0 for Android. Coming up: CLZ Games 2.0
- Now Live: 5 updates for all 5 iOS apps
- Coming up: big updates for all 4 Mac editions
- In progress: CLZ Cloud Syncing 2.0
CLZ Alwin here, bringing you the last CLZ Newsletter for this year!
2014 has been another great year for Collectorz.com, with the huge success of the Update Plan system for the desktop programs (52k subscribers!), new growth for Connect (7k subscribers) and steadily growing sales on iOS and Android (also because of our new FineDiner app).
Here’s an overview of this month’s updates, plus a preview of what you can expect from us early 2015:
- Now live for Connect: further improvements to all Add screens.
- Now live for Windows (and coming up for Mac):
Better Edit and Manage Pick List screens.
- Coming up in Q1 2015: CLZ Cloud syncing 2.0.
At Collectorz.com customer support, we’re regularly seeing confusion about Core, Cloud and Connect, the 3 C’s of Collectorz.com online. So I figured I’d write a clear explanation.
Here it is (including a sneak preview of next week’s Christmas Sale):