What's new in CLZ Comics for Android?
CLZ Comics (Android)
May 10th, 2017
This update to the CLZ Comics app for Android brings user interface improvements to the Add Comics screen:
- All panels are now resizable (list, details, camera)
- When adding a comic that is already on your wish list, the app now lets you change its status to “In Collection”.
- Adding By Barcode:
- Camera scanner is now integrated in Add screen, not a separate screen
- Tap the keyboard icon in the camera panel to enter a barcode manually
- Barcode queue is now remembered between sessions
- Press and hold to delete a barcode from the queue
- Adding By Title:
- Expand comic issues list using “V” icons on the right
- Comic not found? Easy add it manually using the special entry in the results list
v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 6th, 2018 v4.11.3: Moved some buttons to more logical places September 3rd, 2018 v4.11: More editable fields! June 21st, 2018 v4.10.3: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 14th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen March 14th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features January 24th, 2018 v4.8: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! December 4th, 2017 v4.5.8: Further improvements to the Add Comics screen November 21st, 2017 v4.5.4: Easier way to add series and improved navigation! July 12th, 2017 v4.5.2: Improved barcode scanning May 22nd, 2017 v4.5.1: Improved Add Comics screen May 10th, 2017 v4.3.8: New “split” edit screen November 17th, 2016 v4.3.6: New folder options, new out of sync mark and more! October 20th, 2016 v4.3.5: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding comics October 5th, 2016 v4.3.4: New search engine and new way of entering dates September 22nd, 2016 v4.3.1: A completely new look! September 7th, 2016 v4.2.1: New: Manage Pick Lists tool and ways to edit pick list items July 28th, 2016 v4.0.1: CLZ Comics for Android is now free to download March 24th, 2016