What's new in CLZ Comics for iOS?
We’re on a roll! Today marks the release of CLZ Comics 7.3, with an easier and quicker way of marking Series as Completed.
We introduced the “Completed” toggle back in November 2021. It is used to indicate that a Series is “completed”. Until now, the toggle could only be set one series at a time, using the Edit Series screen.
Today, by popular request, we’re introducing a way to mark multiple Series as Completed in one go! Just select multiple series in the Series list, then choose “Mark as Completed” from the Action button menu.
Note: Selecting series was (and still is) only available on phone devices.
On tablets, you can toggle Completed via the manage pick list screen, or by editing the series in an Edit Comic screen.
- New: Sort by Date Modified
- New: Sort by Date Added (previously called “Order of Entry”)
- New: use Added Year as your folder field
- Improved display of sort values in bottom right corner of list cells
- Better sorting of variants (e.g. 1AA now sorts after 1Z)
- Add Comics: The Add button sometimes didn’t work