Catalog comic books on your Windows PC
Nov 2, 2022
Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Try Comic Collector FREE
software updates + online services
Browse, sort and search your comic collection in various layouts and views
Comic Collector's main screen is highly customizable, so that you can make it look the way you want. Choose between:
- Multiple layouts for the main screen folder, list and details panels.
- List, Images or Card View for your comic lists.
- Different templates for the comic details panel.
- Light, Dark and System skins for all screens.
Easily add comics to your database, by Title or by Barcode
Adding new comics to your personal comic database is quick and easy:
- Just search our online comic database by series title or by barcode.
- Select the issues that you own.
- Click the Add button.
Our Core online comic database will then automatically provide
- Full comic details like series, issue number, issue title, publisher, imprint etc..
- Full creator and character lists.
- Cover images, back covers, preview art and series backdrop art.
Free CLZ Cloud storage for backups, syncing and sharing
Use the free CLZ Cloud service to:
- always have an online backup of your comic database.
- synchronize your data to other computers and mobile devices.
- share your comic list online, for friends and family (example).
Other features and tools
- Efficiently edit your data using field defaults, batch editing, direct editing in main screen list, etc..
- Add missing cover images by searching the internet with the built-in Find Image Online tool.
- Customize your database by renaming existing fields, or by creating your own User Defined Fields.
- Manage your loans with the integrated Loan Manager system.
- Export your comic database to Text or XML files.
- Print comic lists in any order, with your configurable columns.
Latest Comic Collector updates
Comic Collector reviews from customers
I've been using a variation of the tool for more than a decade, and it's made my collecting experience a lot more enjoyable. Your dedication to constant improvement and listening to users is especially appreciated!
You guys are doing a great job! Really enjoy your data bases!
Thank you for the great software.
Love your product and have used it for over a decade now. I couldn't manage my comic collection without it.
Keep up the fine work...and be safe, all of you.