What's new in CLZ Comics for Android?
CLZ Comics (Android)
September 7th, 2016
A huge v4.3 update for your CLZ Comics app is now available.
And prepare to be shocked 🙂 (in a good way, don’t worry):
The app looks completely different now, with a cleaner brighter look and an improved user interface.
- New “Material”-based interface, with two skins/themes: Light & Dark.
(The app now starts in the Light skin. If you prefer the Dark look, just use the View menu top right)
- Big floating blue “+” button for adding movies.
- Access all other features and tools from “hamburger” menu top left.
- Clear and easy switch between All / In Collection / Wish List at the top.
- Access all other view options from menu on top right.
- Add screen: tabs at the top to switch between By Title and By Barcode modes.
- Add Manually is now a separate menu item in the menu on the left.
- Redesigned book list entries.
- Old Import from Comic Collector has been moved to Settings screen!
v4.3.10: Fixed an issue where “deletion changes” sometimes didn’t sync February 17th, 2017 v4.3.9: Maintenance build January 18th, 2017 v4.3.8: New “split” edit screen November 17th, 2016 v4.3.7: Fixed a problem with CLZ Account registration October 27th, 2016 v4.3.6: New folder options, new out of sync mark and more! October 20th, 2016 v4.3.5: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding games October 5th, 2016 v4.3.4: New search engine and new way of entering dates September 22nd, 2016 v4.3.3: New: “None” entries in folder section September 20th, 2016 v4.3.2: Solved an issue with empty menus September 8th, 2016 v4.3.1: A completely new look! September 7th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed some issues in “Add by barcode” screen August 4th, 2016 v4.2.2: Edit screen now remembers edits while app is suspended August 2nd, 2016 v4.2.1: New: Manage Pick Lists tool and ways to edit pick list items July 28th, 2016 v4.0.8: Fixed a crash in the In-App Purchase screen June 20th, 2016 v4.0.6: Hardware keyboards now work with the app again May 26th, 2016 v4.0.2: New Collection Status folder option added May 9th, 2016 v4.0.1: CLZ Comics for Android is now free to download March 24th, 2016