What's new in CLZ Games for Android?
CLZ Games (Android)
September 12th, 2016
A huge v4.3 update for your CLZ Games app is now available.
And prepare to be shocked 🙂 (in a good way, don’t worry):
The app looks completely different now, with a cleaner brighter look and an improved user interface. Here’s what’s new:
What’s new in CLZ Games 4.3 for Android?
- New “Material”-based interface, with two skins/themes: Light & Dark.
(The app now starts in the Light skin. If you prefer the Dark look, just use the View menu top right)
- Big floating blue “+” button for adding games.
- Access all other features and tools from “hamburger” menu top left.
- Clear and easy switch between All / In Collection / Wish List at the top.
- Access all other view options from menu on top right.
- Add screen: tabs at the top to switch between By Title and By Barcode modes.
- Add Manually is now a separate menu item in the menu on the left.
- Redesigned book list entries.
- Old Import from Game Collector has been moved to Settings screen!
v5.1.1: Search folders, sort folders by count and and faster syncing February 14th, 2020 v5.0.4: Added 2 new folder options January 7th, 2020 CLZ Games 5.0: Multiple collections, Statistics, UI improvements, etc.. October 21st, 2019 v4.14.1: New for tablets: Resizable panels December 5th, 2018 v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 6th, 2018 v4.10.5: Moved some buttons to more logical places September 3rd, 2018 v4.10.4: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 14th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen March 14th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features January 23rd, 2018 v4.8: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! December 6th, 2017 v4.7.3: Further improvements to the Add Games screen November 22nd, 2017 v4.7.1: Download current values of your games September 15th, 2017 v4.6.2: Added completeness folder August 9th, 2017 v4.6.1: New Loose/CIB/New field plus enhanced cloud syncing August 8th, 2017 v4.5.2: Improvements to the barcode scanner May 30th, 2017 v4.5.1: Improved Add Games screen May 9th, 2017 v4.3.11: New: Easily add games that come up as “unrecognized barcode” February 7th, 2017 v4.3.7: New “split” edit screen November 17th, 2016 v4.3.5: Added more folder options, Sync Status indicator and more October 20th, 2016 v4.3.4: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding games October 6th, 2016 v4.3.1: New “Material”-based interface with skins September 12th, 2016 v4.2.1: New: Manage Pick Lists tool and ways to edit pick list items July 28th, 2016 v4.0.1: CLZ Games for Android is now free to download March 30th, 2016