What's new in CLZ Games for iOS?
A huge update for your CLZ Games mobile app today, which introduces a powerful feature for browsing and filtering your game collection: using multiple levels of folders.
Previously, it was only possible to use one level, so either Platform folders OR Genre folders OR Completeness folders OR Location folders, etc… But starting with this version, you can use nested folders, so for instance, use Platform folders, then within each platform folder have Genre folders.
Pre-installed multi-level folder favorites
The app comes pre-loaded with some fun and useful multi-level folder favorites. Tap the folder button top left to choose from:
- Games/Hardware / Platform
- Platform / Completeness
- Platform / Games/Hardware
- Platform / Genre
- Platform / Genre / Completed (3 levels!)
- Publisher / Release Year
- Purchase Year / Store
Using multi-level folders
To use multiple levels of folders, just select one of the folder favorites that has multiple fields, e.g. Platform / Genre. Then tap a folder to go to the genre folders for that Platform, then tap an Genre folder to see the games from that specific Platform and Genre combination.
Create your own multi-level folder combinations
Of course, you can also create your own multi-level folder favorites, up to three levels, the possibilities are endless! Here’s how:
- Tap the folder button top left
- Tap the “Add New Favorite” button.
- Now tap up to 3 folder fields to add them to the top section of the screen.
- Tap “Save New Favorite” to save your new favorite.
- Finally tap the new favorite in the list to start using it.