Catalog video games on your Windows PC
Automatically download all game details and images
Get developer, publisher, game description, cover art, etc...
Feature-rich and highly customizable desktop software
Lots of game data fields, many advanced features and customization options
Install on multiple computers, then sync your data between them
Store game data & images locally, optionally sync with our free CLZ Cloud storage
Game Collector features & screenshots
Browse, sort and search your game collection in various layouts and views
Game Collector's main screen is highly customizable, so that you can make it look the way you want. Choose between:
- Multiple layouts for the main screen folder, list and details panels.
- List, Images or Card View for your game lists.
- Different templates for the game details panel.
- Light, Dark and System skins for all screens.
Easily add games to your database, by Title or by Barcode
Adding new games to your personal game database is quick and easy:
- Just search our online game database by title or by barcode.
- Select the game and edition you own.
- Click the Add button.
Our Core online game database will then automatically provide
- Full game details like title, platform, description.
- More information like genre, developer, publisher, release date, etc..
- Cover art, back drop art and trailer videos.
Free CLZ Cloud storage for backups, syncing and sharing
Use the free CLZ Cloud service to:
- always have an online backup of your game database.
- synchronize your game data to other computers and mobile devices.
- share your game list online, for friends and family (example).
Other features and tools
- Efficiently edit your data using field defaults, batch editing, direct editing in main screen list, etc..
- Add missing cover images by searching the internet with the built-in Find Image Online tool.
- Customize your database by renaming existing fields, or by creating your own User Defined Fields.
- Manage your loans with the integrated Loan Manager system.
- Export your game database to Text or XML files.
- Print game lists in any order, with your configurable columns.
Game Collector reviews from customers
Thank you for making this, i'll be a long time customer.
and game software.
and are really happy with it.
Thank you for a cool program that i have needed for a looooong time :)