Catalog video games on your Windows PC
May 4, 2021
Windows 7, 8, 10
Try Game Collector FREE
software updates + online services
Browse, sort and search your game collection in various layouts and views
Game Collector's main screen is highly customizable, so that you can make it look the way you want. Choose between:
- Multiple layouts for the main screen folder, list and details panels.
- List, Images or Card View for your game lists.
- Different templates for the game details panel.
- Light, Dark and System skins for all screens.
Easily add games to your database, by Title or by Barcode
Adding new games to your personal game database is quick and easy:
- Just search our online game database by title or by barcode.
- Select the game and edition you own.
- Click the Add button.
Our Core online game database will then automatically provide
- Full game details like title, platform, description.
- More information like genre, developer, publisher, release date, etc..
- Cover art, back drop art and trailer videos.
Free CLZ Cloud storage for backups, syncing and sharing
Use the free CLZ Cloud service to:
- always have an online backup of your game database.
- synchronize your game data to other computers and mobile devices.
- share your game list online, for friends and family (example).
Other features and tools
- Efficiently edit your data using field defaults, batch editing, direct editing in main screen list, etc..
- Add missing cover images by searching the internet with the built-in Find Image Online tool.
- Customize your database by renaming existing fields, or by creating your own User Defined Fields.
- Manage your loans with the integrated Loan Manager system.
- Export your game database to Text or XML files.
- Print game lists in any order, with your configurable columns.
Latest Game Collector updates
Game Collector reviews from customers
I hope you guys stay safe and stay strong!
Thanks to Alwin for reminding me about something I haven’t considered as a story worth telling, which is how I’ve kept track of this ever growing collection of games. CLZ Games has become the definitive answer in what I’ve been searching for throughout the collecting... a simple visual way to keep track and show off the collection. Previous iterations have been my own feeble attempts through spreadsheets and photos, which never was either easy to understand or beautiful. Other early attempts were using a Palm 505 (my first electronic attempt at a workable database), and my favorite, a sandwich bag containing index cards. And, when I would forget to bring any of these items to a store, I would succumb to plain old memory, which in many cases resulted in trips back to the store to exchange the item that I already had in my collection.
Of course, those were pre smart phone days, and you did what you had available to you. Technology and innovation go hand in hand, and I thank Alwin for his efforts in creating a stellar product at the right time, and the right time for me as a collector. I remember reading that the Guinness world record holder for a video game collection used this product, and well... if it’s good enough for him, it would definitely be great for me. And, regardless of your collection size, it sure is.
Then, a couple of years ago I was made aware of your software by a fellow collector, and I was immediately smitten by CLZ. I am still in the middle of archiving all my games (especially since I can't get rid of the habit of having them with the exact cover as in my physical collection), I have started to utilize it for keeping track of digital purchases as well, and I love to have it on both my computer (for the actual work) and my mobile (for browsing whenever and wherever I might need it).
So for now I have a subscription well into 2020, and I will surely extend as long as you are around (please promise me to be!)