What's new in CLZ Comics for Android?
CLZ Comics (Android)
May 14th, 2018
New for the Add Comics screen:
- Add button is now bigger and easier to spot (some new users missed the little round “+”).
- Add button now “remembers” your collection vs. wish list selection. No need to pick from the Collection/Wish List popup menu every time you add anymore.
- Remove from queue button is now bigger and easier to spot. Tap and hold on a barcode in the queue to select barcodes you want to remove.
- The main comic list scrolled to top after editing a comic while the ‘series’-folder mode was active.
- Accented characters in sortnames/titles were sorted incorrectly.
- Main screen: the over-sensitive quickscroll bar in the thumbnail view has been fixed.
- Edit: ‘Done’- button doest not scroll from screen on manual scroll.
- Edit: New ‘Unsaved changes’ dialog.
- Cloud sync: Sync reporting ‘invalid xml’ in rare cases.
v6.6 New look for comic list, cover view & comic details June 2nd, 2021 v6.5: Download GoCollect values in other currencies March 25th, 2021 v6.4 Keep track of your Pull List March 17th, 2021 v6.3: Various improvements February 22nd, 2021 v6.2 Missing Comics tool! January 20th, 2021 v6.1: New: Pre-fill fields while adding comics December 3rd, 2020 v6.0: Batch editing, Updated Values report, Add by Issue number, and more… November 9th, 2020 Sneak Preview: version 6.0 of all 5 CLZ mobile apps! July 21st, 2020 v5.6: Better barcode recognition for older comics! May 29th, 2020 v5.5 New folder options for Creators and Characters May 14th, 2020 v5.4 Faster CLZ Cloud syncing! March 18th, 2020 v5.3 Easily add and report comics with “unrecognized barcodes” March 4th, 2020 v5.2.1: Search folders, sort folders by count and and faster syncing February 20th, 2020 v5.1: Better barcode scanning! January 29th, 2020 v5.0.9: Added 4 new folder options and some fixes January 7th, 2020 v5.0.6: Several user interface improvements October 1st, 2019 v5.0.4: New: Statistics screen September 19th, 2019 CLZ Comics 5.0: Automatic values, more fields, multiple collections and more September 9th, 2019 v4.14.1: New for tablets: Resizable panels December 5th, 2018 v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 6th, 2018 v4.11.3: Moved some buttons to more logical places September 3rd, 2018 v4.11: More editable fields! June 21st, 2018 v4.10.3: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 14th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen March 14th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features January 24th, 2018