What's new in CLZ Comics for Android?
CLZ Comics (Android)
July 28th, 2016
- New “Manage Pick Lists” tool for editing and merging Series, Publishers, Series Groups, etc..
- Edit screen: edit the Sort Names for Series for complete control over correct series sorting.
- Edit screen: Now edit the names of Series, Publishers, etc.. .
- Edit screen: New “value picker” screen for quickly filling fields like Series and Publisher.
- New Tools menu, with Manage Pick Lists, Field Defaults and Empty Database tools.
v4.5.3: Fixed focus problems with the barcode scanner May 30th, 2017 v4.5.2: Improved barcode scanning May 22nd, 2017 v4.5.1: Improved Add Comics screen May 10th, 2017 v4.3.10: Fixed an issue where “deletion changes” sometimes didn’t sync February 17th, 2017 v4.3.9: Maintenance build January 18th, 2017 v4.3.8: New “split” edit screen November 17th, 2016 v4.3.7: Fixed a problem with CLZ Account registration October 27th, 2016 v4.3.6: New folder options, new out of sync mark and more! October 20th, 2016 v4.3.5: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding games October 5th, 2016 v4.3.4: New search engine and new way of entering dates September 22nd, 2016 v4.3.3: New: “None” entries in folder section September 20th, 2016 v4.3.2: Solved an issue with empty menus September 8th, 2016 v4.3.1: A completely new look! September 7th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed some issues in “Add by barcode” screen August 4th, 2016 v4.2.2: Edit screen now remembers edits while app is suspended August 2nd, 2016 v4.2.1: New: Manage Pick Lists tool and ways to edit pick list items July 28th, 2016 v4.0.8: Fixed a crash in the In-App Purchase screen June 20th, 2016 v4.0.6: Hardware keyboards now work with the app again May 26th, 2016 v4.0.2: New Collection Status folder option added May 9th, 2016 v4.0.1: CLZ Comics for Android is now free to download March 24th, 2016