What's new in CLZ Comics for Android?
CLZ Comics (Android)
July 28th, 2016
- New “Manage Pick Lists” tool for editing and merging Series, Publishers, Series Groups, etc..
- Edit screen: edit the Sort Names for Series for complete control over correct series sorting.
- Edit screen: Now edit the names of Series, Publishers, etc.. .
- Edit screen: New “value picker” screen for quickly filling fields like Series and Publisher.
- New Tools menu, with Manage Pick Lists, Field Defaults and Empty Database tools.
v5.0.6: Several user interface improvements October 1st, 2019 v5.0.4: New: Statistics screen September 19th, 2019 CLZ Comics 5.0: Automatic values, more fields, multiple collections and more September 9th, 2019 v4.14.1: New for tablets: Resizable panels December 5th, 2018 v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 6th, 2018 v4.11.3: Moved some buttons to more logical places September 3rd, 2018 v4.11: More editable fields! June 21st, 2018 v4.10.3: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 14th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen March 14th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features January 24th, 2018 v4.8: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! December 4th, 2017 v4.5.8: Further improvements to the Add Comics screen November 21st, 2017 v4.5.4: Easier way to add series and improved navigation! July 12th, 2017 v4.5.2: Improved barcode scanning May 22nd, 2017 v4.5.1: Improved Add Comics screen May 10th, 2017 v4.3.8: New “split” edit screen November 17th, 2016 v4.3.6: New folder options, new out of sync mark and more! October 20th, 2016 v4.3.5: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding comics October 5th, 2016 v4.3.4: New search engine and new way of entering dates September 22nd, 2016 v4.3.1: A completely new look! September 7th, 2016 v4.2.1: New: Manage Pick Lists tool and ways to edit pick list items July 28th, 2016 v4.0.1: CLZ Comics for Android is now free to download March 24th, 2016