What's new in Music Collector for macOS?
Music Collector (macOS)
May 16th, 2019
Got rid of some bugs today for your program, check it out:
- Drag & drop of images from a webbrowser was broken
- Grouping on “My Rating” didn’t work sometimes
- Some year entries weren’t set correctly
- Removing entries from the Link screen was not possible with keyboard
- Edit in List behaviour modified for dropdown field types
- Editing an artist (or different entry) from the Edit Track/Disc screen would hide the screen in the background.
- Quick Search: When searching for a Location, you could get double letters
v19.0: Multiple collections, auto-sync images and a new Flex template! March 5th, 2019 v18.4.1: Improvements to the Add Albums from Core screen September 19th, 2018 v18.3.1: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud and CLZ Music August 14th, 2018 v18.2.1: Secure HTTPS connections May 31st, 2018 v18.1: New: 64-bit version of Music Collector! April 17th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing + Performance improvements March 27th, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v17.0.4: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 Now live: Better Discogs searching March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.1.1: Added personal track list syncing to CLZ Cloud October 24th, 2016 v16.0.1: Music Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016