What's new in Music Collector for macOS?
Music Collector (macOS)
October 24th, 2016
CLZ Cloud: Now stores and syncs *your* track lists
- The CLZ Cloud system now supports the storing and syncing of track lists.
(previously, track lists were always shared from Core)
- For each track, the CLZ Cloud now stores Title, Artist and Length.
- Now store and sync your own customized track titles and artists.
- Now store and sync track lists for unlinked albums (e.g. manually entered or imported).
- NOTE: after updating your Music Collector software, ALL your albums will be flagged as CHANGED,
so that they will be re-uploaded to the CLZ Cloud!
BTW: To sync track lists to the CLZ Music app, you need
version 4.2.4 for iOS or version 4.3.6 for Android! (both released today)
CLZ Cloud: Improved syncing of Artist Sort Names
- Improved storing of Album Artists in the CLZ Cloud.
- Now correctly sync Artist Sort Names to/from the mobile apps.
- Fixed: difference in sorting between folder panel and album panel in the CLZ Cloud viewer.
- macOS Sierra: While running in full-screen mode,, some pop-up screens didn’t work.
- Crash caused by the main list SubTracks “inherited Format” column.
- Add Files Screen: Crash when clicking on “Batch Add Checked Albums”
v18.4.1: Improvements to the Add Albums from Core screen September 19th, 2018 v18.3.1: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud and CLZ Music August 14th, 2018 v18.2.1: Secure HTTPS connections May 31st, 2018 v18.1: New: 64-bit version of Music Collector! April 17th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing + Performance improvements March 27th, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v17.0.4: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 Now live: Better Discogs searching March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.1.1: Added personal track list syncing to CLZ Cloud October 24th, 2016 v16.0.1: Music Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016