What's new in Music Collector for macOS?
Music Collector (macOS)
June 21st, 2016
- Sync with CLZ Cloud:
- Sometimes Multi-Disc Albums were not synced correctly.
- Down-syncing a new album was often crashing the app.
- 2 Panels Mode: Folders were always sorted by article.
- Import from XML: Sometimes compositions were duplicated.
- Preferences: “Ignore Sort Names of Person items” was not working in the folder panel.
- Export to Text/CSV: A flat list of tracks is now exported when Tracks View is active.
v18.4.1: Improvements to the Add Albums from Core screen September 19th, 2018 v18.3.1: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud and CLZ Music August 14th, 2018 v18.2.1: Secure HTTPS connections May 31st, 2018 v18.1: New: 64-bit version of Music Collector! April 17th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing + Performance improvements March 27th, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v17.0.4: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 Now live: Better Discogs searching March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.1.1: Added personal track list syncing to CLZ Cloud October 24th, 2016 v16.0.1: Music Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016