You can search and add albums to your collection by reading the CD with the CD-Rom drive of your computer. Scanned CD IDs added to the results will instantly show artist, title, format, number of tracks, barcode, catalog number and a cover image.
You can either let your CD-Rom drive read 1 CD ID to add to your collection/wish list, or let it read multiple CDIDs and add them all in one go.
Searching by CD ID
- Open “Add Albums from CLZ Core” and click the “by CD ID” tab.
- Insert the CD in the CD-Rom drive of your computer.
- Click “Read CD” to read the CD to the add queue and instantly find your album.
- If needed, use the dropdown arrow next to the result to select a different result.
- To add your album use “Add [album title]” on the bottom right.
Delete a result
Accidentally read a wrong CD or decided you don’t want to add it? To delete a CD result you can either:
- Right click the results to delete selected entries.
- Hover your mouse over the cover image and click the small “Delete” icon.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.