Music Collector is built around the our central online database: Core for Music. It’s the central online database that is searched when you use the Add Automatically screen in Music Collector, and the central online database that is used to display all kinds of shared information in your CLZ Cloud.
Our content managers work on Core for Music every workday here to keep Core up to date with the latest albums and their musicians, label, genre, format.
Of course, it can and will happen that we’re missing some details for your albums here and there. It might also happen we don’t have your album at all.
For this we created a Report / Submit to Core option in Music Collector.
Submit an album directly from Music Collector
- Select any album in your collection and click menu “CLZ Cloud > Submit Album to Core”.
- Music Collector will grab your album and upload it to Core for Music.
- Your webbrowser will open up Core for Music and ask you to login with your CLZ Account
- You can compare your submitted data to the data that is stored in Core for Music
- Important: After you’re done with the repairs you wish to make in Core for Music, click the green “Submit Changes” button, bottom left of the page.
Report a missing album
If you try to search an album automatically with the Add Automatically screen, but Core for Music doesn’t have it, you will be prompted to report the missing album to core.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.