Step 1: In Music Collector:
- Use the menu File > Export to > Text.
- Choose which fields you would like to export through the Fields button.
- Click ‘Browse’ to define a location for your export.
- Choose a filename for the export, and save as either .txt or .csv.
Step 2: In Excel:
- Open the .csv or .txt file you saved.
- Excel will place the fields properly into columns.
Warning: “Could not create file”
If you get this warning, please ensure you’ve specified a location for the export. So: Make sure you click ‘Browse’ from within the Export to File screen to define a location for the export.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.