Here’s how to switch from CATraxx to Music Collector.
Step 1: In CATraxx:
- Click “File > Export > XML”.
Step 2: In Music Collector:
- Click “File > Import from > CATraxx XML”.
- In the “Import from CATraxx XML” screen, “browse” to the XML file.
- If (some of) your CATraxx items using relative image paths, also indicate the location of your cover images.
- Click the “Import” button.
You can try this in the trial software with 50 albums first, so you won’t run into the trial limit too soon. When you like what you see, purchase your Music Collector Pro license and import your complete CATraxx database.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.