Adding Albums from CLZ Core
There are 4 ways you can add albums to your collection/wish list from CLZ Core:
- By letting your CD-Rom drive read the CD ID
- By entering an Artist and Title and search it
- By typing/scanning barcodes
- By searching the Catalog Number.
All methods are located in the Add Albums from CLZ Core screen. In this Getting Started we will be covering how to use the “by CDID” tab in the “Add Albums from CLZ Core” screen.
Adding an album by letting your CD-Rom drive read the CD disc:
- To begin, open the “Add Albums from CLZ Core” screen
- Click the “by CD ID” tab.
- Insert the CD in the CD-Rom drive of your computer.
- Click “Read CD” to read the CD to the add queue and instantly find your album.
- If needed, use the dropdown arrow next to the result to select a different result.
- To add your album use “Add [album title]” on the bottom right.
Trying to find Vinyl or don’t want to read CDs with your CD-Rom drive?
Try using one of the other add methods:
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.