Step 1: Ask for help if you need it.
If one of these cases applies to you:
- The software (or part of it) isn’t working.
- Something is bugging me in the software.
- I don’t understand how to do something in the software.
- I purchased the wrong software
Then your best bet is to contact us directly as we may be able to either fix a bug or help you get started with the software. You can contact us directly via the support page and ask us anything!
If you purchased the wrong software, please do contact us directly as we can probably “switch your purchase” to reflect the product you did want to purchase!
Step 2: That’s not it, I just want a refund.
If you’re unhappy with the software, we offer a 90-day money back guarantee on all software sold in our shop. No questions asked.
- All Windows and Mac desktop software products
- Update Plans for the Windows and Mac desktop software
- Subscriptions to “Connect”
To obtain a refund we ask that you please contact us directly via via the support page and include your order ID and email address so we can find your order quickly and start the refund process for you. It usually takes somewhere from 5 to 10 business days to complete a refund.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.