All editing takes place in the “Edit Movie” screen, which you can open with the Edit button on the toolbar (blue pencil button) or by choosing Edit Movie from the Edit menu.
In this screen, you can find all the movie’s properties, on multiple tab pages. Many of the movie details will already be filled in, provided by our online database. You can modify it all, to change or to complete the information.
However, the main reason to edit your movie entries, is to add information that is specific to you, e.g. when and where you purchased the movie, who in your household owns it, your personal notes or ratings, etc…
Example of adding a “Location” to one of your movies
- Select the movie in your collection.
- Click the blue pencil button in the toolbar (the edit button).
- Click on the “Details/Personal” tab.
- Top right of this edit tab you should spot the “Location” field for you to enter the location in.
- Click “OK” to save and close the movie entry
After editing some fields, click the OK button to save the changes and return to the main screen of Movie Collector. If you’re unhappy with the changes, click Cancel.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.