Movie Collector is built around the our central online database: Core for Movies. It’s the central online database that is searched when you use the Add Automatically screen in Movie Collector, and the central online database that is used to display all kinds of shared information in your CLZ Cloud.
Our content managers work on Core for Movies every workday here to keep Core up to date with the latest movies and their cast, crew, cover images, audience rating, genre, .
Of course, it can and will happen that we’re missing some details for your movies here and there. It might also happen we don’t have your movie at all.
For this we created a Report / Submit to Core option in Movie Collector.
Submit a movie directly from Movie Collector
- Select any movie in your collection and click menu “CLZ Cloud > Submit Movie to Core”.
- Movie Collector will grab your movie and upload it to Core for Movies.
- Your webbrowser will open up Core for Movies and ask you to login with your CLZ Account
- You can compare your submitted data to the data that is stored in Core for Movies
- Important: After you’re done with the repairs you wish to make in Core for Movies, click the green “Submit Changes” button, bottom left of the page.
Report a missing movie
If you try to search a movie automatically with the Add Automatically screen, but Core for Movies doesn’t have it, you will be prompted to report the missing movie to core.
Report or Repair an movie directly via the website of Core for Movies
Instead of using the Movie Collector, or if you only own CLZ Movies for iOS / Android you can still report errors, missing movies and submit changes to Core for Movies by directly opening the Core for Movies website and logging in with your CLZ Account there.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.