Catalog DVDs, Blu-rays & movie files on your Windows PC
May 31, 2022
Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Try Movie Collector FREE
software updates + online services
Browse, sort and search your movie collection in various layouts and views
Movie Collector's main screen is highly customizable, so that you can make it look the way you want. Choose between:
- Multiple layouts for the main screen folder, list and details panels.
- List, Images or Card View for your movie lists.
- Different templates for the movie details panel.
- Light, Dark and System skins for all screens.
Easily add DVDs and Blu-Rays to your database, by Title or by Barcode
Adding new movies to your personal movie database is quick and easy:
- Just search our online movie database by title or by barcode.
- Select the movie and/or DVD/Blu-Ray edition you own.
- Click the Add button.
Our Core online movie database will then automatically provide
- Full movie details like Cast, Crew, Year, Studio, Genre, Plot, Duration, etc...
- Cover art, movie posters, backdrop art and trailer videos.
- For TV Series, full episode details (plot, first air dates, cast) and screen shot images.
Organize your movie files by scanning your folders
Movie Collector can also catalog your movie files. Just let it scan your computer for digital movie files, then link the files to your movies or episode entries. After that, the movies can be played right from your movie details panel.
Free CLZ Cloud storage for backups, syncing and sharing
Use the free CLZ Cloud service to:
- always have an online backup of your movie database.
- synchronize your data to other computers and mobile devices.
- share your movie list online, for friends and family (example).
Other features and tools
- Efficiently edit your data using field defaults, batch editing, direct editing in main screen list, etc..
- Add missing cover images by searching the internet with the built-in Find Image Online tool.
- Customize your database by renaming existing fields, or by creating your own User Defined Fields.
- Manage your loans with the integrated Loan Manager system.
- Export your movie database to Text or XML files.
- Print movie lists in any order, with your configurable columns.
Latest Movie Collector updates
Movie Collector reviews from customers
It is an amazing program!
I did my update yesterday and love the changes to adding my new movies! Very handy additions! Bless you and your team and keep up the great work!
It doesn't get any better than that! You auto-saved my butt! I couldn't even imagine starting over, this has taken MANY years of collecting.
So THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
I've asked support questions and described issues over the years, and they have always satisfied m my concerns quickly, often within 24 hours. Most of the time, I just needed guidance, and they gave it personally, patiently, and politely and, again, quickly.
I love your product! Makes it very easy to keep track of my collection. Some day I may get adventurous and do the same for out book and music collection!
I also keep up with where the media is stored either in carousels or boxes and for electronic copies I need to know which hard disk it is stored or which NAS it is stored on. And, I also keep up with whether ripped copies are designed to be played on an iPad (standard resolution) or through my theater projector (high resolution).
I just did a mass copy that finished in 5 seconds that would have taken me weeks to manually copy from one field to another, speaking nothing of data entry keying errors along the way.
Thanks again, guys.
The recovery of my movie collection was just fantastic. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE MOVIE COLLECTORZ TEAM FOR THE SEAMLESS RECOVERY.