Can’t find your movie BY BARCODE?
If you’re trying to add your movie by barcode and get no results, then please try searching By Title first. It is possible that our central online database just doesn’t have your barcode or DVD/Blu-Ray edition, but does have the movie itself.
Can’t find your movie BY TITLE?
First, make sure the checkbox “TV Series Only” is not checked!
Still can’t your movie by title?
Then we probably don’t have your movie listed in our central online database yet. No problem, just let us know through our “Core for movie” tool and our content managers will add it for you!
How to report a missing movie using Core for Movies
- In the Add Movies Automatically screen, click “Report Missing Movie” or just click this link.
- This will take you to the Core web site.
- Now enter either the movie’s IMDb number OR the barcode and the URL of a shop page.
- Click the “Please add…” button.
- Our content managers will now add the movie, usually within a few days.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.