To perform a full import from a text or CSV file you can use the Movie Connect Import Tool. The steps consist of first importing all items into Movie Connect, and then syncing those items from Movie Connect to Movie Collector on your computer.
1. Importing your Text/CSV file to Movie Connect
- Go to the Movie Connect website.
- Log in with your CLZ Account you also use for Movie Collector on your computer.
(if you don’t have a CLZ Account, create one by registering for a 30-day free trial)
- Click on the Wrench icon top right of the page and click Import.
(if you don’t see the Import button, register for a 30-day free trial first)
- Follow the instructions on screen to set up the import.
- Click Import movies to run the import.
All your movies have now been been imported into Movie Connect.
2. Syncing from Movie Connect to Movie Collector on your computer
After you’ve done the import you now need to get all those imported movies from Movie Connect to Movie Collector on your computer:
- Start Movie Collector.
- Click menu CLZ Cloud > Synchronize.
- Log in using the same CLZ Account you created/used on the Movie Connect page.
- Click Sync Changes to sync all movies to your computer.
Done! You should now have all movies in Movie Collector on your computer.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.