What's new in CLZ Comics for iOS?
CLZ Comics (iOS)
January 4th, 2017
A huge v4.3 update for your CLZ Comics mobile app is now available.
In this update, we complete re-designed the Add Comics screen, to make it clearer, easier-to-user and to help you add comics more efficiently.
What’s new in the Add Comics screen?
- Switch between By Title and By Barcode using tabs at the top
(Add Manually is now a separate screen, under Tools menu)
- All panels are now resizable (list, details, camera)
- Add button is now at bottom right (blue circle with “+” icon)
- Adding By Title:
- Suggestions appear in a drop-down while you type a title
- Adding By Barcode:
- Camera scanner is now integrated in Add screen, not a separate screen
- Tap the keyboard icon in the camera panel to enter a barcode manually
- Delete barcodes from queue by swiping from right to left
- Barcode queue is now remembered between sessions
- App freezing when entering a 20 character password in the login screen
- Manage Pick Lists:
- Wrong sorting of numeric values
- Crash when adding an empty item
- Issue renaming an item with 1 letter only
- Fixed database limit message appearing in the old desktop sync when the limit was between 100 and unlimited
- Added collection status folders
- Fixed iTunes Store credentials pop up on startup of app
v4.5.7: Improved navigation in “All Comics” folder July 22nd, 2017 v4.5.6: Fixed false “Already in collection” warning and more June 14th, 2017 v4.5.5: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.4: Fixed the default view: now goes to “Series” folders May 23rd, 2017 v4.5.3: Navigation and View settings now correctly restored May 22nd, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 23rd, 2017 v4.3.3: Final iOS7 compatible version April 5th, 2017 v4.3.2: New folder options and redesigned edit screen January 13th, 2017 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! January 4th, 2017 v4.2.5: Fixed flickering problem October 25th, 2016 v4.2.4: New search engine added for adding comics by title October 24th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed a problem in the Field Defaults screen and Sync September 24th, 2016 v4.2.2: Maintenance build August 25th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Comics is now free to try out, lots of new features February 24th, 2016