What's new in Music Collector for macOS?
Music Collector (macOS)
January 17th, 2017
- Edit Screen:
- Composition Table: columns could not be resized beyond certain size.
- Tracks Screen: column widths were not remembered.
- Edit Track Screen: Credits: Roles were sometimes reverted to “Engineer”.
- Add Music Files: artists with accents were not imported.
- Play music: tracks were not played in the right order on iTunes when playing an album.
- Discs, Headers & Tracks total time didn’t include subtracks time.
- Cobalt and Carbon templates: Choruses were not always displayed.
- Templates: Fixed naming of discs in single- vs. multi-disc albums.
v18.4.1: Improvements to the Add Albums from Core screen September 19th, 2018 v18.3.1: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud and CLZ Music August 14th, 2018 v18.2.1: Secure HTTPS connections May 31st, 2018 v18.1: New: 64-bit version of Music Collector! April 17th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing + Performance improvements March 27th, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v17.0.4: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 Now live: Better Discogs searching March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.1.1: Added personal track list syncing to CLZ Cloud October 24th, 2016 v16.0.1: Music Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016