What's new in Music Collector for macOS?
Music Collector (macOS)
September 19th, 2016
- Check for Updates was broken for macOS Sierra.
- Templates were broken when User Defined Field headers contained special characters.
- Templates: Inherited album composers were displayed at tracks level.
- Edit Screen: autocomplete feature is now available for composer field too.
- Fixed a crash when main list (expanded up to the tracks level) was sorted by Format.
v20.3 More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud / Music Connect June 24th, 2021 v20.2: Now fully Big Sur compatible December 1st, 2020 v20.1 Faster CLZ Cloud syncing! April 14th, 2020 v20.0.5 Now syncs through our brand-new CLZ Cloud Sync-server February 4th, 2020 v20: Dark Mode support / Many new sync fields (inc back covers!) December 12th, 2019 v19.1: Now fully macOS Catalina compatible! October 9th, 2019 v19.0: Multiple collections, auto-sync images and a new Flex template! March 5th, 2019 v18.4.1: Improvements to the Add Albums from Core screen September 19th, 2018 v18.3.1: More fields now sync to CLZ Cloud and CLZ Music August 14th, 2018 v18.2.1: Secure HTTPS connections May 31st, 2018 v18.1: New: 64-bit version of Music Collector! April 17th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing + Performance improvements March 27th, 2018 Faster and better results when adding albums by Artist/Title February 13th, 2018 v17.0.4: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 Now live: Better Discogs searching March 16th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.1.1: Added personal track list syncing to CLZ Cloud October 24th, 2016 v16.0.1: Music Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016